commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Keese" <bi...@tech.beacon-it.co.jp>
Subject Re: Jelly Status
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:30:12 GMT
> From: "Adrian Sutton" <Adrian.Sutton@Ephox.com>
> In the particularly case of HttpClient we generally send off a request for
> official releases to be added to the maven repository but don't bother
until...

Thanks!  Note though that in the case of dom4j, the jelly build file
specifically requests an old version:

    <get dest="${libdir}/dom4j-1.4-dev-8.jar" usetimestamp="true"
ignoreerrors="true"
src="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/dom4j/jars/dom4j-1.4-dev-8.jar">

So, even though in fact www.ibiblio.org has been updated with the official
dom4j 1.4 release, Jelly is still using the old version.  (So for dom4j, the
jelly build file needs to be updated, right?)

Bill