commons-user mailing list archives

From "CANDAT Jerome" <jerome.can...@c-s.fr>
Subject JXPath and JAXB
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:28:11 GMT
Hello everyone,

I've a problem when trying to use JXPath with JAXB-generated classes.
I apply JXpath on the root class generated.

If I try to locate elements using complete paths, all is ok and fast.
However if I try to locate elements using the '//' pattern (like
//myElement), JXPath seems to get lost and all I get in the end (it lasted
about 60 to 100 minutes in some tests) is an OutOfMemoryError even if my XML
file is simple and small (about 10 ko).

Has anyone an explanation about what is happening ?
Has anyone already used JXPath in combination with JAXB-generated classes ?

Thanks in advance,
Jérôme.