commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert McIntosh" <REMCINT...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject Re: [collections] HashMap with multiple values for one key
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 19:32:16 GMT
Exactly. Instead of overriding the object in the map with the new value,
it gets added to a collection. Note that the collection is used even if
you only add one item.

Robert

>>> denis@betterway.net 05/29/03 02:33PM >>>
Hm,

so if i do  put(key, object1)
and then put(key, object2)

if i do get(key) i'll get a collection {object1,object2}?