commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert McIntosh" <REMCINT...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject Re: [collections] HashMap with multiple values for one key
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 19:26:48 GMT
That is exactly what the MultiMap and its default implementation of
MultiHashMap is designed to do, store a Collection of items within a
single key.

Robert

>>> denis@betterway.net 05/29/03 02:25PM >>>
Hello,

I know this is probably a really stupid question but i am looking for a

HashMap (or similar)implementation that will store multiple objects
under the same key.  I wrote a superficial implementation myself  based

on the HashMap, but I am interested to know if there is something out
there already implementing this functionality.  I really couldn't
decypher if multimap would do this.

Thanks,

Denis