commons-user mailing list archives

From "Robert McIntosh" <REMCINT...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject [discovery] jdk 1.2.2 and websphere
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 18:50:56 GMT
I seem to be running into trouble with discovery on an AS400 running jdk
1.2.2 and webspere 3.5.6. We are trying to deploy an Axis based web
service which runs fine in WSAD (websphere 4.x) and Tomcat 4.1.x. It
seems that class implementations are not being found even though they
are in the classpath. We varified this by starting with the LogFactory
in axis which normally uses discovery, and hard coded the return value
and it worked. It then went on to another class loading issue.

Any suggestions??

At the moment I'm trying to go through axis code and hard code class
instantiations, but that doesn't seem like a good solution.

Thanks,
Robert