commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Clazz question
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 16:43:09 GMT
Excellent, that will allow me to do exactly what I am trying to do,
actually. I had missed that addition to the Reflection API. Much
appreciated!

Basically what I am trying to do is described at (
http://www.frums.net/vole.txt ). If I can get something working I will
probably submit it to the sandbox, but I want to get *something*
working first.

-Brian