commons-user mailing list archives

From (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject Re: Net- Corrupt Files FTP on UNIX
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 22:36:06 GMT

Good idea.  I started a CommonsNet dynamic project page on the apache
wiki and added a FAQ page.  I added a link in the static site for
Commons/Net pointing to the FAQ.  I threw your answer to this issue in
as a start.

The site has been deployed with these changes and the other small
changes that Bruno has made to the docs: