commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Clazz question
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 16:18:05 GMT
Ah, thanks for the heads up.

I suspect I may have to wind up working directly with the BCEL to do
this then =/ Know of any other projects which might do it?

One option I have considered, though fear, is to use BeanShell and
generate the implementation that way since it does really nice runtime
interface implementations. I am afraid to start guessing what will
happen when I want to serialize the class and send it over the network
though.

-Brian