commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Commons] Component Packaging Options
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 14:05:26 GMT

I think the answer is yes and also that is not such a hard thing (both
are guesses).
As of the classpath-adjustments, there are indeed some deployment
schemes where it's unpredictable (servlets for example) but others are
(for example applet tags, and, I think, WebStart things).
I wonder wether forehead (a project at werken.com) wouldn't provide you
the needed easy to configure class-loader.

Paul