commons-user mailing list archives

From Denis Avdic <de...@betterway.net>
Subject Re: [collections] HashMap with multiple values for one key
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 20:03:08 GMT
Well, I want an option of taking out a key at a time with one function
call. (as in get).  Being able to get the entire collection would be a
bonus.

I'll end up extending MultiHashMap so a get gets me the top of the stack
(or bucket, whatever you want to call it) and a getCol gets me the
entire contents of the key...