commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: [jxpath] context with root and local object
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 10:26:16 GMT
Related to this topic...

I would have thought that a relative context inherits the functions of the
parent context.  That is even stated in the Javadoc (for function
JXPathContext#getRelativeContext(String)).  But it doesn't seem to be the
case.  Has this been fixed in CVS (I'm using version 1.1) or should I file a
bug report?

--
knut