commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [beanutils] netbeans insists that setProperty of BeanUtils is private?
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 17:13:19 GMT
BeanUtils is a Booch utility (guess who just read that in a book ;) aka
static utility class. BeanUtils.setProperty is public and static, and has
been for as long as i can remember. so i'd say that the clever money's on
this being a NetBean's problem.

if you want to be sure, then i'd suggest that you find the version of
BeanUtils that you're using and examine the code itself. look for the
release tag in:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-
commons/beanutils/src/java/org/apache/commons/beanutils/BeanUtils.java

BTW please remember to prefix with the name of the component (in this case
[beanutils]) in future posts.

- robert