commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: Net- Corrupt Files FTP on UNIX
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 00:14:02 GMT

In message <3EBC335B.7000807@activemath.org>, Paul Libbrecht writes:
>I would expect to find a warning for such a thing at the end of a class
>documentation for a main client class to be a sufficient warning...

The thing is the default settings are already explained in the API
documentation.  If anyone wants to take a stab at rewriting/reorganizing
the class description to make it clearer, they are welcome to submit
a patch.  Next to the binary transfer mode issue, I think passive mode
may be the next most frequently asked topic.  Maybe we just need to start
a Commons Net FAQ.

daniel