commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: [Digester] - Read only methods
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 22:33:03 GMT
On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 07:27, Sloan Seaman wrote:
> I have a public void setActionMappingClass(String)
> that Digester does not call because the get is
> public Class getActionMappingClass() instead of
> a public String getActionMappingClass()....
>
> Just seems odd that Digester would be so strict...

While this means that your class does not comply with the Java Beans
specification, I don't see why Digester would not invoke the method.

Does Digester display an error message, or just appear to ignore the
rule?

Can you post the code you use to set up the related rules, and a
fragment of the input xml?

Regards,

Simon