commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [logging] setting log levels
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 18:46:30 GMT
the commons logging API does not provide any ways configure the underlying
logging system. (this is intentional.)

so, you need to re-configure the underlying logging system directly. i can'
t really help you much more since i don't know which underlying logging
system you're using (for example, log4j or logkit).

- robert