commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Problem] Is it a "Keep-Alive" problem or something else.
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 20:46:52 GMT
are you sure that you've posted to the right list?

if it's about jmeter then i'd advise posting this question to the jmeter
user list (see http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html). if it's about a
commons component then please prefix with the name of the component so the
appropriate people can deal with your request.

TIA

- robert