commons-user mailing list archives

From "Sloan Seaman" <sl...@sgi.net>
Subject Re: [Digester] - Read only methods
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 12:14:09 GMT
It does not display an error message but if I turn on debugging it leaves a
"skipping read only method" in the logs.

Here are the rules:

        _digester.addFactoryCreate
            ("struts-config/action-mappings/action",
             new ActionMappingFactory());
  _digester.addSetProperties
            ("struts-config/action-mappings/action");
        _digester.addSetNext
            ("struts-config/action-mappings/action",
             "addActionConfig",
             "org.apache.struts.config.ActionConfig");

(yes, I'm overriding part of Struts to provide my own ActionMappingFactory
:))

The XML in question:
   <action path="/test"
   className="com.symbol.mc.oms.core.struts.mcp.ActionMCPMapping"
   type="com.symbol.mc.oms.core.struts.mcp.ActionMCP"

   <set-property property="ACTION_TYPE" value="JDO"/>
   <set-property property="ACTION_PROCESSOR" value="blah"/>
   <forward name="PAGE_ACCESS_DENIED" path="/index.jsp"/>
   <forward name="PAGE_ACTION_FAILURE" path="/index.jsp"/>
   <forward name="PAGE_ACTION_SUCCESS" path="/index.jsp"/>
  </action>

--
Sloan