commons-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <>
Subject [VFS] Is VFS in scarab? (was RE: [VFS] FileObject.exists (when HTTP) seems not to work as expected...)
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 16:05:40 GMT
Is VFS really in scarab, or is that some Maven site default? I can't find a
role that allows me to report bugs on that module.

Also, I don't see it in bugzilla either.

Is this just me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Jack []
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 6:29 AM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Users List'
Subject: RE: [VFS] FileObject.exists (when HTTP) seems not to work as

	> Basically I get "true" even when the object fails to exist. Anybody else
	> seen this? Is it me, or ought I attempt to log a bug report?

	I'm seeing the same problem.  It's a bug.

Hmm, I went to try to log an issue, created an account, was told I didn't
have permission for the module, and then could not find a role to request
that seems appropriate for commons VFS.

Any hints on how I log this?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: