commons-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich ...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: DBCP and RowSet
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:40:15 GMT
I have been using Disconnected RowSet for like 2 years now with much
success.
1st, it has nothing to do with any pool.

The RowSet is very fast, easy .... but not portable.
Recently, I switched to using iBatis.com db layer, and it worked much
better.

If you do rowset, there is a lot of google on it, else, post again, I
can give you like and specific questions.

hth,
.V