commons-user mailing list archives

From maria.m...@vivo.com.br
Subject validator 1.0.2 in Sun-WebLogic 6.1 is not working
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:00:54 GMT
I have a web app that uses Struts, and also validator 1.0.2 pluggin.
The application runs OK in the following enviroments:
Windows/Tomcat
Windows 2000/Bea WebLogic 6.1 SP2
But, the same application is not running in our real environment Sun 5.8/
WebLogic6.1 SP3.
The problem is with the validator plugging. The pages that needs validation
are
not displayed correctly. After some tests, I can say that the servlet that
corresponds to a page with validator is not correctly generated (in Sun/ WL
6.1 SP3) and not includes the use of class
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag

Could you please, help me to understand what is going on ? and to find a
solution for this?