commons-user mailing list archives

From "Joanne Polsky" <jpol...@lycos.com>
Subject FileUpload and Tomcat 4.1.24
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 04:11:01 GMT
Hi!

I'm not sure it this is the right forum for this but here goes.  I'm trying to get the commons-fileupload
package to work with Apache Tomcat 4.1.24 but I am having some problems.

I wrote some code to perform the actual file upload and I know it works because I managed
to upload files (until I shutdown/restarted the server) doing something which I can't seem
to duplicate anymore.  I keep getting the error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org/apache/commons/beanutils/MethodUtils

Basically, I would like to know what additional configurations are required to the Tomcat
Web server to get it to work.  I know that the following packages are required:
- commons-beanutils 1.3 (located in $CATALINA_HOME\server\lib)
- servletapi 2.3 (located in $CATALINA_HOME\common\lib\servlet.jar)
- junit 3.8.1

I've download junit, however, I'm not sure where it belongs.

Any help, links, suggestions, would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks again.