commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Meijer" <mei...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: [jelly] Re: Junit error in script used by j:include, reportsg eneric error
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:13:09 GMT
Bill,

I am just as new as you at Jelly, but I thought it was possible to invoke
methods on objects.  In the jelly:swing example, there is a the following
construct
	<frame var="frame" ...>
	</frame>
  	${frame.show()}
Which I interpret as meaning: invoke the "show" method on object "frame".

Btw, have you figured out the difference between include and import?  The
documentation is not very explicit :(

...Frank

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/jellyunit.html

James