commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lynch <peter.ly...@Tangoe.com>
Subject GetMethod problem
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:07:24 GMT
I'm new to using the HttpClient.  I have been somewhat successful at working
with it but am having difficulty performing a Get on a particular web page.
I get one of two messages depending upon whether I specify two cookie values
or not.  If I don't specify the values, I get invalid cookie....if I do, I
get invalid session.  I know this is probably a basic question but can
anyone point me in the right direction.  I've been going over the HTML to
get to this page but have been unsuccessful at determining what I am
missing.  Thanks