commons-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: Currency?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:58:38 GMT
Ian wrote:
> Is there any straightforward locale-friendly way to validate currency
input?
> Is there an idiot's guide to developing custom validations?

I just figured out how to get a custom validator working with Struts, and I
am doing currency but it's nor portable since I'm using an "internal
conversion" function provided by my database.

Validator is a Commons project now, but everything I've seen is
Struts-specific.  Anyway, I can post my example if you're interested.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.