commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [beanutils] preparedStement.setObject(1, BeanUtils.getProperty(be an, "createdDate"))
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:17:02 GMT
i can't help much just from looking at it.

i'd try adding some logging to discover whether it's the
BeanUtils.getProperty(bean, "createdDate") which is returning null (and
then whether the bean property is null or whether it's some kind of
beanutils issue) or whether using a string in a setObject against a DATE
column won't work.

- robert