commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [digester] automatic conversion to primitives?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:21:12 GMT
hi erik

that depends on which Rule you're using :)

if you're using CallMethodRule then this uses ConvertUtils (from commons
BeanUtils) to perform this conversion in a flexible way. so long as the
default converters are registered, then body text strings will be
converted to primitives (if that is what the method call takes).

- robert