commons-user mailing list archives

From Chris Forbis <chris.for...@veritas.com>
Subject RE: DBCP and RowSet
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:59:40 GMT
What RowSet do you use?  I was looking at sun's CachedRowSet but from what I
have been able to read it will not be in the JDK until v1.5 (and that might
be a while)

-----Original Message-----
From: Vic Cekvenich [mailto:vc@basebeans.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 6:40 AM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: DBCP and RowSet

I have been using Disconnected RowSet for like 2 years now with much
success.
1st, it has nothing to do with any pool.

The RowSet is very fast, easy .... but not portable.
Recently, I switched to using iBatis.com db layer, and it worked much
better.

If you do rowset, there is a lot of google on it, else, post again, I
can give you like and specific questions.

hth,
.V