commons-user mailing list archives

From "Malani, Prakash" <PMal...@ebuilt.com>
Subject RE: Commons-Validator
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:25:26 GMT
Hi Mete,

How are you doing?  The best way I found to learn quickly on how to use the
Commons Validator was to down the source and look at the one of the tests.
I have written a small extension that makes it bit easier to use the commons
validator.  We have used the validator as well as the extension on one of
the projects successfully.  Again, start with test in the extension.  The
jar file for the extension is available here:
http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/APOvPpcQRN59Qwx_l8v-lOBs1na79TlhDkVF8FOcO08nijK
KpYe19PWsXxpKueLR9NLNFT33oH85__k7/validator-ext.jar

Best regards,
-Prakash

-----
Java, OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, EJBs, Struts, JSPs, Servlets, JMS, XP
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bartssandbox)
J2EE (http://www.cact.csupomona.edu/oncampus/programs/cert/j2ee/default.asp)
Java (http://www.cact.csupomona.edu/oncampus/programs/cert/java/Default.asp)
UML (http://www.cact.csupomona.edu/oncampus/programs/cert/uml/default.asp)