commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [digester] proposal: plugins module
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:10:01 GMT
hi simon

sounds interesting but i don't think that the attachment made it through.

IIRC there will be certain legal formalities that have to be undertaken
before this work would be included so it's probably best to repost the
attachment (maybe zipping it first) or post it up on the web somewhere and
mail the url.

i'd also like to encourage you to subscribe to the commons-dev list and
post the offer there. (i know that the volume is large but once you set up
mail filters to select the [digester] posts, it's not too bad.)

- robert