commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Digester] Line number parameters in CallMethods
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 20:00:25 GMT
hi Jeremy

let's see if i understand you correctly. some of the parameter values
which the method the CallMethodRule requires needs to be obtained from the
SAX locator for the document.

as i see it, there are two parts to this problem. the first is accessing
the locator. i've added a getter for the document Locator to Digester but
you'll need to build from CVS HEAD or wait for a new nightly build.

the second part is creating a custom rule which sets the parameter value
used by CallMethodRule. i suggest that you take a look at CallParamRule.
the parameters used by CallMethodRule are stored on the digester object
stack. it should be pretty straightforward.

- robert