commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Official website addres?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:22:25 GMT
the primary page is http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils.html.

the other pages are maven generated and is probably pretty old but i will
make efforts to keep this updated more regularly.

in terms of being in line or not with other components, AFAIK beanutils is
an ant built project (rather than maven built) and so i think that we're
in line with the guidelines. i know that some people would prefer that we
collectively adopt a different system but AFAIK there hasn't (as yet) been
a VOTE on this matter.

BTW if you think that beanutils should change to a maven generated site
(ie the second url) then the right place to propose this kind of change is
on the commons-dev list.

- robert