commons-user mailing list archives

From John Burke <johnbu...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [httpclient] Parse response for NameValuePairs?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 23:44:16 GMT
Hello Adrian,
I'm using httpclient to automate the process of using an online
reservation system.  This is the first project I have used it for
so I'm am grasping at some new concepts.  At one point in the
script, I execute a get method and I get a few kilobytes from the
server.  Buried in there is a :  <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="xxx"
VALUE="yyy"> tag.  There may be more than one, but I have to respond
with my choice in the next POST method if I want to continue the
reservation process.  I thought the getmethod class might have a
method that culls the server response for these gems and returns
a set of NameValuePair class instances.  It would make building
the post method a little easier for the newbies, but I may just be lazy.
How would you handle this?
Thanks for your response.
John