commons-user mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <default0...@walding.com>
Subject Re: [digester] Parsing a schema instance / parsing dates
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:45:01 GMT
For errors to be thrown you need to set the errorhandler on the digester

d.setErrorHandler(new ErrorHandler() {
            public void warning(SAXParseException exception) throws
SAXException {
                //System.out.println("Warning: " + exception.toString());
                throw new DataForgeRuntimeException(exception);
            }

            public void error(SAXParseException exception) throws
SAXException {
                //System.out.println("Error: " + exception.toString());
                throw new DataForgeRuntimeException(exception);
            }

            public void fatalError(SAXParseException exception) throws
SAXException {
                System.out.println("Fatal: " + exception.toString());
            }
        });