commons-user mailing list archives

From Bill Lunnon <b...@uac.edu.au>
Subject FileUpload - getting started
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 04:05:03 GMT
Folks,

Not too sure if this has been posted previously, but I have been
familiarising myself with FileUpload 1.0 Beta.

I downloaded the zip version of the binary. However, before I could get
it to run I had to install the following other commons packages:
BeanUtils
Logging

Is this the norm for FileUpload?
There is no information about these dependancies on the fileupload site
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/index.html). Is this worth
adding?

Apart from the setup issues, FileUpload is working really well.
Congratulations to all.
For those that are interested I have a JSP page, running under TOMCAT
that is used to upload images and other information to a web server.

TA

Bill