commons-user mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Can't load servlet
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:56:11 GMT
You won't get a compile error if it is a dependency of a dependency (of
a dependency of a dependency)

You should however get a ClassNotFoundException in one of the logs if it
is missing the appropriate jar. (probably the log for the context - you
may need to add a logger to get this - but I can't say for sure!)