commons-user mailing list archives

From Jason Carreira <ja...@zenfrog.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] How can I build a Calendar from XML pieces?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:46:30 GMT
Is there any way to build re-usable components which have sub-rules?
i.e., if I created a CalendarRule, could I have it have sub-rules which
would get events for the <date> and <time> elements below the root which
  the CalendarRule is added to watch, no matter what path that was added
to monitor? Or do I have to create those other rules and always put them
into the digester by hand?

Jason