commons-user mailing list archives

From Jason Carreira <ja...@zenfrog.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] How can I build a Calendar from XML pieces?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:30:26 GMT
Calendar = java.util.Calendar

I was going to get one with a Calendar.getInstance().

The problem with the BeanProperySetterRule and CallParamRule is that
what I need to do is:

1) create a java.util.Date from the <date> element
2) call calendar.set(date.getYear(), date.getMonth(),date.getDate())
3) If <time> is there, it needs to set the time fields on the calendar, too.

I guess I'm going to need a custom rule...

Jason