commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: [jelly] attribute corruption with core file tag
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:43:09 GMT
I have reported this bug before (thread "[jelly] problem outputing xml
namespaces").  It is actuallt a bug in dom4j which was fixed some time
ago, but Jelly still uses the 1.4-dev-8 drop of dom4j, which
unfortunately has this "feature".  I also asked whether Jelly could
depend on the new 1.4 release but I didn't get any response...

Cheers,

--
knut