commons-user mailing list archives

From Cindy Ballreich <ci...@ballreich.net>
Subject RE: DBCP Issues
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:07:57 GMT
As I understand it, the field summary of the BasicDataSource javadocs is a list of things that
can be set in server.xml. My email client will wrap this url, but if you cut and paste it
into your browser, it may be of some help...
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/apidocs/org/apache/commons/dbcp/BasicDataSource.html