commons-user mailing list archives

From "Xephyrus" <xephy...@xephyrus.com>
Subject Re: [JSTL] Pattern match?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:10:30 GMT

Hi Wendy,

I was hoping somebody who maybe worked on the JSTL stuff would jump in
with some authorative answer.  But they haven't (that I've seen) so here's
my thunk.

I have never seen that kind of pattern matching in the EL (Expression
Language) part of JSTL.  You can get similar behavior by using the Jakarta
String tag library at:  http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/string-doc/intro.html
or the Jakarta Regexp tag library at:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/regexp-doc/intro.html

.  Topher