commons-user mailing list archives

From Iker Bilbao <ib...@tid.es>
Subject Re[2]: [httpclient] Get through a proxy problem
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:09:08 GMT
Hola Dave,

Yes, off course. It works perfectly with the browser. It was working
until I had to go through the proxy server. If I send the request to a
machine in my LAN it works. But, when I try to obtain a page from
outside through the proxy I always get an error. The only diference
between two examples are the lines to setup the proxy.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003, 3:22:47 PM, escribió:

TD> Have you tried submitting this request with a regular web browser and proxies set up?
 Just to verify it isn't the HTTPClient?

TD> -Dave

get and error. Sometimes this or sometimes another. I think that logical the code should be
like this.