commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [validator] Problem with Validator 1.0.2 in WebLogic 6.1 SP3 + SUN
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:39:55 GMT
Asking the question 3 times really doesn't help anyone solve it for you...

You're not providing enough information to work with. What do you mean by
"not displayed correctly"? What do you mean by "the servlet [...] is not
correctly generated"? We need more specifics than that to be able to
diagnose the problem.

--
Martin Cooper