commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FileUpload
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:17:03 GMT
That is really, really weird! The NPE is being thrown apparently because
Object.getClass() returned null within the FileUpload instance. I have no
clue how that could ever happen, outside of a compiler or JVM bug.

Would it be possible for you to try your web app with another JDK and JVM,
to see if you can isolate the source of the problem?

--
Martin Cooper