commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Digester 1.5 Released
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:31:21 GMT
Hi Robert,

The release notes specify that the enhancements for digester 1.5 include
bug #12997.

The description of this concerned me, so I checked bugzilla. According
to bugzilla, this is still an open item, with some significant concerns
having been expressed by Craig McClanahan (which I would agree with).

Is this just a typo in the release notes, or has the behaviour of the
CallMethodRule indeed changed??

Thanks,

Simon