commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: FileUpload - getting started
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:50:55 GMT
Bill

Yes, the other two commons packages are worth adding and FileUpload will
not work without them.

Kind Regards >
Schalk Neethling >
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
.emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email: schalk@volume4.co.za
url: www.volume4.co.za

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Lunnon [mailto:bill@uac.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 6:05 AM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: FileUpload - getting started

Folks,

Not too sure if this has been posted previously, but I have been
familiarising myself with FileUpload 1.0 Beta.

I downloaded the zip version of the binary. However, before I could get
it to run I had to install the following other commons packages:
BeanUtils
Logging

Is this the norm for FileUpload?
There is no information about these dependancies on the fileupload site
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/index.html). Is this worth
adding?

Apart from the setup issues, FileUpload is working really well.
Congratulations to all.
For those that are interested I have a JSP page, running under TOMCAT
that is used to upload images and other information to a web server.

TA

Bill