commons-user mailing list archives

Subject [JXPath] extend JXPath
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:38:19 GMT

We'd like to extend JXPath to navigate through our objects. Basically, we need to redefine
how to process each token, but we want to keep the benefits of predicates handling, etc...
Is there a best way to achieve this...? We were thinking of 2 solutions :
- creating specific functions and try to call them successively in our path.
- implement interface DynamicPropertyHandler and define our behaviour in getProperty method.
Does anybody know which is the best way, or is there another solution ?
Also, we would like to know if it's possible to define some custom prefixes like in "/child::AAA"
in xpath.

Thanks a lot,

Web/Wap :
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)

View raw message