commons-user mailing list archives

From pikep...@netcourrier.com
Subject Re: Re: [JXPath] extend JXPath
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 19:41:02 GMT
Dmitri,
Thanks a lot for your answer. Anyway I have another question below :

>> - implement interface DynamicPropertyHandler and define our behaviour
>> in getProperty method.
>If you can achieve your goal by implementing DynamicPropertyHandler,
>that's the way to go - there is nothing easier.  Let me know if you run
>into problems with this approach.

We were currently thinking of another solution : extending NodePointer & other related
classes (package org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model).
Bu twe are not sure if these classes are really intended for customizing the way of navigating
through the objects...
Is it ? And if yes, is it a better way (faster, more powerfull) than simply implementing DynamicPropertyHandler
?

thanks a lot !
pikepoke.

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)