commons-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Dunn" <greg.d...@nisc.cc>
Subject RE: [HttpClient] sample code for form post
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:22:27 GMT
The nightly build fixes the problem, and my code works now.  Thanks!

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Sutton [mailto:adrian.sutton@ephox.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 5:41 PM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Users List'
Subject: RE: [HttpClient] sample code for form post

Hi,
You should never be getting a 100 continue response from HttpClient - we
should ignore it for you.  This sounds like a bug that was recently fixed in
CVS.  Could you try grabbing the latest nightly build and seeing if the
problem still exists with that?  If not there are some troubleshooting tips
at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html - if
you could run through those and send through whatever information you find
out it would be good.  Also, providing a wire trace would help a lot as well
- instructions are at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

Let me know how it goes...

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer