commons-user mailing list archives

From "Roger Nye" <ro...@nye.ch>
Subject RE: [jelly]Jelly compile problems
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:09:46 GMT
Hi James, Frank, Eric etc.,
It is nice not to feel alone out here.

Reluctantly, I went the CVS route and Jelly is working now.
I say reluctantly as I had never used a CVS tool before (nor knew they
existed!) and was afraid of the learning curve
- not as bad as I feared (once I had disabled my firewall).

Thanks for the advice
Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 17 March 2003 19:36
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [jelly]Jelly compile problems

From: "Frank Meijer" <meijer@nortelnetworks.com>
> I encountered the same problem as Roger Nye.  Cleaning out the
> commons-discovery jar does not help :-(

I think the zipped distribution might be a bit stale. Its probably going to
be much easier to try build straight from CVS for now.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/cvs-usage.html

or if you just want binaries to use and you're not using Maven you could
download built jars from

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/

James
-------