commons-user mailing list archives

From "Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE" <David.Durh...@scott.af.mil>
Subject RE: [digester] SetNextRule and multiple children
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:22:10 GMT

That's makes sense since the root cause was a ClassCastException.  ActionConstraint is an
extension of TreeSet and I did not override add().

Here's the root cause:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: mil.usaf.rad.dpart.struts.Group
	at java.util.TreeMap.compare(TreeMap.java:1081)
	at java.util.TreeMap.put(TreeMap.java:459)
	at java.util.TreeSet.add(TreeSet.java:205)

Does this mean that Group needs to implement Comparable?

I solved my problem by changing ActionConstraint to extend HashSet.

> Craig

Dave